The Camaro Club (UK)

Online Community for all Camaro Owners and enthusiasts
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted:Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:16 am 
Small Block

Car Details:1973Chevy Camaro, big block 502Ram Jet Fi overdrive, "Georgia".
Applications are currently being processed, apply, looks like 10spaces for each day, just got mine.
blackstar.

American Speediest VI, Sat9th-sunday 10th June 2018

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted:Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:17 pm 
Small Block

Hi Guys,
Not sure who in the Club takes charge for getting us into the Club stand, I have just recieved my pass, and am extending this message to u all, 9 spaces left?
Merry Christmas to all.
blackstar

PostPosted:Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:44 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 454
Why is it so early, pretty sure applications this year were earlier this year and not last year!

PostPosted:Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:29 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'99 LS1 Z28 Red, Black Roof T-tops.
Way too early to even think about this.

PostPosted:Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:13 am 
Big Block

I applied and sent a.photo of.the typhoon and said I will be with the Camaro club, that's thrown them into some serious confusion :-)

PostPosted:Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:00 pm 
Small Block

Hi Guys, Sorry was not sure if there was an intended time to apply, I just simply responded to the mail from Brands Hatch, however this is the story, it seems that I was the first to apply quoting the club, so as I stated earlier they have allocated 10 spaces for Saturday and 10 for Sunday, now as I was the first to apply the assume that I am in charge of the Club, I do not want to offend any older members as i came on just the other day, now as this Forum appears gostly please someone from old school take it off my hands, as the story goes I had another mail regarding Paul Cann, twisted sanity, who is bringing his Typhoon, they wanted me to agree if it was ok, I said yes to Paul, I am going on Sunday, so pl,ease Guys I did not want to step on any ones shoes, lets talk, although its early, chevy stu where are you, please respond!!!

PostPosted:Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 am 
Big Block

Car Details:1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 454
I wouldn't worry about stomping on anyone's toes (I never do!). I think we will do well to fill out all 10 spaces anyway!
I haven't had any mail from Brands Hatch and yes haven't begun to think of next year, but I would like to go to the SpeedFest :)

Its first come first served, and if we are lucky enough to fill out all 10 spaces the rest will just have to park elsewhere!

PostPosted:Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:28 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
No worries no toes trodden on. Will send you a pm with my email address and then you can ask them to email me for stuff in future. Cheers!

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:17 pm 
Big Block

I thought it would cause some confusion by registering a typhoon with the Camaro club, mission accomplished :-)

PostPosted:Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:42 am 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
Haha hows it goin, are they umming are err'ing

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").