All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Speedfest 2017
PostPosted:Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:07 pm 
Small Block

Car Details:1993 z28 camaro
mauve / black
auto
grey leather
we had a great day thanx guys and gals good to meet you all and i hope to catch you all at another gathering in the future

Re: Speedfest 2017

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted:Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:05 am 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
Someone uploaded a couple of video's to the facebook group, sharing them here (our stand is at 7:55)

https://youtu.be/DYfemuXKAQo

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:10 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 454
Nice shot of my car! Even i managed to get in the background drinking coffee and chatting to Stu :)

PostPosted:Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:14 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:79' camaro road & track day toy. 383 stroker, 5 speed TKO trans, lots of suspension stuff, 13" Vette brakes, 18" wheels.
Hey folks, first chance I've had to say lovely to see some old faces and some new of course...we lucky with the weather (only Speediest I've missed was last year, which pee'd down, so I guess I ned to be there next year to ensure good weather..)
Wish I could've stayed longer, but work gets in the way..

Very pleased with rebuilt blue beastie, did 280 miles that day, 3/4 motorway but some good B road blasts on the way home from Bognor that night and handles it so well. Did another 100 miles last 2 days too, and sat in traffic for nearly 2 hours in the heat today with no issues too, so it's good un' !

I was gonna suggest next time we should have a planned meet time back at the cars (maybe during pit walk which seems to be a dead track time, and usually around 1pm) to maybe grab a bite and proper chat, as we all get split up looking at different stuff once we're there...

PostPosted:Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:01 am 
Big Block

Car Details:1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 454
A meeting up time is a good idea, gives a chance to be in the same place at the same time!

Was nice to have a club stand, are there any other shows we will do this also?

PostPosted:Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 am 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
Quote:
I was gonna suggest next time we should have a planned meet time back at the cars (maybe during pit walk which seems to be a dead track time, and usually around 1pm) to maybe grab a bite and proper chat, as we all get split up looking at different stuff once we're there...
That sounds like a good idea indeed and it seems as though you have nominated the perfect part of the day :thumbup:

Quote:
Was nice to have a club stand, are there any other shows we will do this also?
Nothing planned, speedfest works well as it doesn't cost to have a stand whereas a lot of places charge for that. Would suggest Santa Pod on a RWYB day, as entry is free / cheap and you can pay extra if you want to run. Hopefully have more people attend as it's a more central location too.

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").