The Camaro Club (UK)

Online Community for all Camaro Owners and enthusiasts
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted:Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:51 am 
Big Block

Can you put the answers on here please ranne1965 so everyone.can read them?

Re: 50 TH CAMARO ANNIVERSARY

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted:Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 pm 
Small Block

Car Details:69 SS convertible Camaro .
70 convertible Dodge Challenger.
Quote:
Can you put the answers on here please ranne1965 so everyone.can read them?
"From how i read it, the 355 EUR includes entry, parking car in display area, parade lap and then driving on the circuit. But now you mention it, i'm not sure what's meant by driving on the circuit - i thought it was a parade lap but as there's a parade lap at the end anyway, even for just parking up, then maybe it means a few racey laps? "

No you are going to race on the circuit.it is not only a parade.Two or three sessions will be organized .The parade will be at the end .

PostPosted:Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 am 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
Does sound tempting to get involved with the racing!

Is anyone else interested in going? Seems to be Twisted and myself so far. It looks like it's tagged onto an existing event, see below the website of the main event:

http://classic-days.fr/fr/accueil.php
Here's a picture gallery:
http://classic-days.fr/fr/photos/2016/p ... n-2016.php

Big variety of cars and some very early model cars too, looks a bit like Goodwood festival of speed.

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm 
Big Block

Yep, appears to be a few camaro owners going to a French car show rather than a dedicated 50th anniversary camaro event, I'm fast loosing Interest as we could all go to a track event or car show over here and save the best part of a grand.

PostPosted:Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:28 pm 
Small Block

Quote:
Yep, appears to be a few camaro owners going to a French car show rather than a dedicated 50th anniversary camaro event, I'm fast loosing Interest as we could all go to a track event or car show over here and save the best part of a grand.

We decided to organize our event according to the big event :the classics days.Why?the reason is very simple to understand.Nobody wanted to sponsorise the 50th anniversary of Camaro.It means without money no way .So the Classic Days is a big organisation,they accepted to do everything for us.Of course you will see different old cars, but the main event this year will be ours.At this time ,the CCM club will come with 80 Camaro.We suppose to welcome 200 Camaro owners!
Concerning the races ,i have more informations.Different categories will depart in the same time, there won't laps chronometer .Do not worry ,you can be sure to race anyway against the other owners.

PostPosted:Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:17 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
Racing among 80 other Camaro's sounds pretty fun!

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:33 pm 
Small Block

Hi everybody ,the 30th of march the classics days registrations will be closed.
Here few goodies.
http://www.gravissimo.fr/boutique/camaro