The Camaro Club (UK)

Online Community for all Camaro Owners and enthusiasts
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted:Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:15 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1980 2nd Gen, 6.0 iron block LS, 4.11 12 bolt axle, Brute Strength Posi, Lowered 2", sub frame connectors, G-braces, Carbon hood and front bumper cover
Right then....

Are we going to meet up and go in as a club?

4L80e, 12 bolt, 4.11, Moroso brute strength posi, steel shafts.

Subframe connectors, g-braces, solid body bushes, carbon hood and front bumper, custom door cards, Autometer gauges.

Re: American Speedfest 4, Sunday 12th June 2016

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted:Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:30 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:4th Gen ls1
Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
I would but I'm arriving fri night :wave:

PostPosted:Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:37 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
CamaroPhill is camping and arriving on Saturday morning. I'm there in spirit, so can spiritually meet wherever :) ChevyStu, as you sound car-less, do you think you can get away with the little beastie? Didn't sound fun to drive on the motorway last time though.

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:03 pm 
Big Block

Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
Ray can you at least sit in a car ??
Chevy Stu's carless just thinking if you live close could get the ponty on the stand with a forsale sign inside her ??? :think:

PostPosted:Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:51 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:79' camaro road & track day toy. 383 stroker, 5 speed TKO trans, lots of suspension stuff, 13" Vette brakes, 18" wheels.
Quote:
Chevy Stu's carless just thinking if you live close could get the ponty on the stand with a forsale sign inside her ??? :think:
I think his MOT has just run out on his TransAm... or I'd gladly take it there with big for sale signs in..

If not I'd probably chance it in the 7 like last year if the weather looks dry.. Going into clockwise from M40 on M25 if one fancies.. To complicate things, I'm in Great Yarmouth till midnight the night before.. Grrrr :x

PostPosted:Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:15 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 454
Hey all,

Well I have my pass and extra ticket for the wife :)

Looks like we are not doing any kind of convoy? If this is the case I will likely come down with one of my Mustang buddies :)

PostPosted:Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:21 pm 
Big Block

Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
If the forum does do a convoy bring your mustang buddy anyway :thumbup:

PostPosted:Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 454
There is about a dozen from this side of London in the convoy. I feel it only suitable I should lead them ;)

PostPosted:Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:44 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
Quote:
I can't sit for very long - got a lift to the physio the other day and just about managed that, it was a 15 minute trip :(

Good thinking about ChevyStu taking the Trans Am and putting a for sale sign on it! But yes, unfortunately the MOT has run out, likely won't be renewed for a couple of weeks. Otherwise ChevyStu would be more than welcome and wouldn't have to worry about weather :)

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:04 am 
Big Block

Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
That's a bummer on both counts then Ray !!!
Shame as it would have got the best possible amount of free advertising to a U.S car loving crowd :chevy: