The Camaro Club (UK)

Online Community for all Camaro Owners and enthusiasts
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted:Tue May 03, 2016 5:30 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:79' camaro road & track day toy. 383 stroker, 5 speed TKO trans, lots of suspension stuff, 13" Vette brakes, 18" wheels.
Tickets usually appear about a week-ish before.. normal panic of "WHERE ARE MY F***ING TICKETS" will occur no doubt..

Re: American Speedfest 4, Sunday 12th June 2016

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted:Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1980 Camaro Berlinetta 305 v8
1993 Cadillac DeVille 4.9 v8
Anyone know when would be the absolute latest I can buy tickets? I am doing 12 hour days to try get my project car done in time for this show and it's gonna be cutting it real close and I just don't know if I will make it or not. Or can I buy weekend camping tickets on the gate? Are there a limited number? I will email them for the free ticket for the club stand anyway.

PostPosted:Sat May 28, 2016 1:43 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:79' camaro road & track day toy. 383 stroker, 5 speed TKO trans, lots of suspension stuff, 13" Vette brakes, 18" wheels.
I'm pretty sure you can buy tickets on the day if needed, whether they'll let you park in the circuit with the clubs and not in the public car park may be a problem though..
I reckon rock up early and come in with the other CCC bunch and you'll be fine.. Don't much ticket checking going on in last 3 years at 8 am..

PostPosted:Tue May 31, 2016 8:32 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
If you're stuck and just going on the Sunday and want to be on the stand, then you can have my ticket as it looks like my butt won't be near a car seat until the end of June.

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Tue May 31, 2016 9:38 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1980 Camaro Berlinetta 305 v8
1993 Cadillac DeVille 4.9 v8
Thanks guys. Tickets should be in the post. :) The car is finished now but whether my agreed value on the insurance comes through in time so I actually dare to drive it is another story.

PostPosted:Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:52 am 
Big Block

Car Details:4th Gen ls1
Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
Quote:
Thanks guys. Tickets should be in the post. :) The car is finished now but whether my agreed value on the insurance comes through in time so I actually dare to drive it is another story.
Camping again then Chris ??
You can tell us all over a few beers :thumbup:

Round up time Who is actually going to SpeedFest And bringing a vehicle for the stand ??

1. z28stu
2. Flak monkey
3. Oddball
4. Berlinetta-Chris

PostPosted:Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:37 pm 
Big Block

im hoping to be there, what time do we need to arrive by to get on the stand? can we leave early? if not what time do we get let out?

PostPosted:Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:31 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
1. z28stu
2. Flak monkey
3. Oddball
4. Berlinetta-Chris
5. CamaroPhill
Quote:
what time do we need to arrive by to get on the stand? can we leave early? if not what time do we get let out?
We aimed for 8:30 last time, as they had a cut off time of 9am. Think it's the same this year but haven't seen a ticket so can't confirm. There's always a bit of traffic that builds up in the area as you get a lot of clubs grouping up nearby.

They start letting people leave from about 3 i think, their concern is health and safety i.e. that you'll run someone over. But i can't see them holding you hostage if you need to leave earlier.

I can't make it i'm afraid, quite gutted :thumbdown: Had my physio consultation this morning and he said it'll be a few weeks before i can go back to work, drive etc. Expect to see lots of pics and vids though :thumbup:

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:44 am 
Big Block

Car Details:4th Gen ls1
Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
Posties been and I have my free entry ticket :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now just awaiting for the camping passes and we're all set :D

PostPosted:Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:55 am 
Big Block

Yup, tickets here too.. just need car to go in. !!!