Online Community for all Camaro Owners and enthusiasts
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted:Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:23 am 
Big Block

Car Details:'79 Camaro, 350 V8
Cheers, hope so too!
Glad to see you'll be there :D
Phillip will be camping - Has the yellow '79 that was on the stand last year. He's also bringing his Chevy Suburban which fits a double mattress so that's his accommodation sorted! He hasn't decided if he's going up on Saturday morning or Friday evening yet.

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

Re: American Speedfest 4, Sunday 12th June 2016

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted:Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:38 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:4th Gen ls1
Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
It is a cheap weekend away so yeah why not make the most of it :thumbup:
Phil there will be a beer in fridge for you and anyone else who's camping :D
Berlinetta-Chris are you joining us this year ??

PostPosted:Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:16 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1980 2nd Gen, 6.0 iron block LS, 4.11 12 bolt axle, Brute Strength Posi, Lowered 2", sub frame connectors, G-braces, Carbon hood and front bumper cover
I'm booked in, not camping but might find some local accommodation to make a weekend of it. Just need to get my car working...

4L80e, 12 bolt, 4.11, Moroso brute strength posi, steel shafts.

Subframe connectors, g-braces, solid body bushes, carbon hood and front bumper, custom door cards, Autometer gauges.

PostPosted:Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:02 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'99 LS1 Z28 Red, Black Roof T-tops.
Sorry guys, I fly back from Texas on Tuesday 14th June, so can't make it this year. :thumbdown:

PostPosted:Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:24 am 
Big Block

Car Details:79' camaro road & track day toy. 383 stroker, 5 speed TKO trans, lots of suspension stuff, 13" Vette brakes, 18" wheels.
Quote:
Sorry guys, I fly back from Texas on Tuesday 14th June, so can't make it this year. :thumbdown:
I'm sure earlier flights are available :P

PostPosted:Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:47 am 
Big Block

Quote:
I fly back from Texas on Tuesday 14th June
What i read was "hi guys, who needs parts brought over from the U.S?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes, see if you can get earlier flights - we need you there :thumbup: :P

I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun in Texas, you'll probably see twice as many classics there!

How to post pics: When writing a message, scroll down and use the "attach file" option. Where possible, a photo sharing service can be used such as Flickr, Imgur etc. The image location (usually ending in .jpg) can be copy and pasted between the ][ brackets that appear when you click the 'Img' button (you can find this button at the top of the message box).

How to post youtube vids: Click on the 'youtubeHD' button at the top of the message box and in the middle of the ][ brackets that just appeared, copy and paste everything from the youtube web address that appears after the = sign i.e if this is the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cNqaPSHv0 just copy "K2cNqaPSHv0").

PostPosted:Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:41 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:'99 LS1 Z28 Red, Black Roof T-tops.
Ray, as I was typing that, I almost put something about my baggage allowance being taken up with 4th Gen parts. :lol:

Stu, have recently been catching up with old episodes of Wheeler Dealers, and saw the 1st Gen Camaro one for the first time. Did not realise I had been in the presence of a TV star!!! Also did not realise your 2nd Gen had such an, um, unusual paint job. 8-)

PostPosted:Tue May 03, 2016 8:32 am 
Big Block

Car Details:4th Gen ls1
Lowered,rollin on 18"s
Lots of std stuff
Morning all
Do we have enough signed up for a club place yet :think: :think:

PostPosted:Tue May 03, 2016 10:43 am 
Big Block

Good question and yes :) We have i think 12 / 13 places booked! I will send them a mail today to find out if it's definitely confirmed and when tickets will be sent out (don't think anyone has received theirs yet?

PostPosted:Tue May 03, 2016 4:48 pm 
Big Block

Car Details:1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 454
Nope, nothing received by myself.